The Britannia Hotel Vacation Package in Italy | Vacations
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- Hotel transfers
- 3-night accommodations
- Special savings
- Breakfast daily
- Exclusive My Time benefits
My Time InclusionsYour My Time Inclusions*:
- A welcome letter explaining My Time inclusions at check-in
- Guaranteed access to room by the hotel’s check-in time of 2PM: if the hotel is unable to grant access by this time, a bottle of wine will be allocated to room**
- Early check-in and late checkout based on availability
- Room upgrade based on availability
- A welcome drink voucher presented upon check-in at hotel
- Free Italian espresso and cookie on arrival
- Free mini-bar on arrival (replenishment at extra charge)
- Free breakfast on arrival day (in accordance with hotel standard breakfast opening times)
- Further 20% reduction in difference between upgraded room category and higher upgrade price (e.g. Classic to Superior free upgrade, Superior to Executive upgrade payable with 20% discount)
*All My Time offers are provided by our third party suppliers to My Time customers and are subject to availability. My Time and any third party supplier may (in their sole discretion) substitute any of the offers for any other offer that is available for similar or no face value. Room upgrade based on supplier discretion and availability. All offers have no cash value, are not combinable with any other offers and are not transferable. Any offers not used have no surrender value and are not redeemable for cash. Program can be withdrawn at any time.
**Does not apply to changes to the original room category booked by the customer and made by the customer on property at the time of check-in at the resort.
Total Package Price from other Departure Cities
In the centre of Rome, only 200 meters from the Teatro dell'Opera opera house and the Repubblica metro station, an elegant nineteenth century building houses The Britannia Hotel, a refined boutique hotel with a particularly British atmosphere. The elegant Art Nouveau architecture of this building commissioned by Prince Don Filippo Orsini in 1865 is combined with sophisticated and charming spaces that set the scene for a warm welcome with a very professional attitude. The careful attention to detail and the exclusive atmosphere of the rooms furnished in genuinely British style combine to create the intimate and classy environment of The Britannia Hotel. The prime location in the heart of the Eternal City is complimented by the privacy of the 33 comfortable and welcoming rooms, some of them also enhanced by a discreet terrace filled with plants and attractive greenery. All of the rooms, which include the exclusive Open Suite, have comfortable beds with large mattresses, to ensure that guests will enjoy the rest and relaxation they deserve after a busy day's sightseeing in Rome. These intimate and elegant chambers are equipped with top quality linen, private bathrooms with spacious showers or baths, satellite TV with LCD screens, a free high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection, a safe, an ironing board and a UV sun lamp. A kettle for making hot drinks is available, with a selection of tea and coffee, and we also offer guests a selection of free items in the mini-bar upon arrival.
Pricing Valid for Travel Sep-07-2018 - Sep-10-2018
Ask us about other available travel dates, price may vary
Please note: Airfares vary by date and departure city. Prices shown are round-trip fares taxes and fees included. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy accommodations. Additional terms and conditions apply*